Big news, peeps – I am moving to London for three months tomorrow. Al has been there for almost a week already (for work) and I am thrilled to bits that I’ll be joining him tomorrow.
A short list of things I’m excited to do, places I’m excited to see, and comestibles I’m excited to eat in London:
- Bookstores, including a book store that is ONLY cookbooks.
- Fish ‘n chips.
- Double-decker buses with plaid interiors. Don’t hate.
- Theater — or, should I say, theatRE.
- The Tube (wow, public transportation is featuring prominently on this list already).
- Indian food.
- Friends, family.
- Sidewalks — or, should I say, PAVEMENTS.
- Pimm’s cups.
I also have vague fantasies about becoming best friends with Adele and her dachshund, but we’ll just have to see how that goes.
Anyway, stay tuned for a retrospective post on Joburg. See you soon, London!