Help me by letting me help you
Guys, no Sound Advice Thursday today because, alas, no one sent in any questions this week. Not to be your college girlfriend who threatens to kill herself if you break up with her, or anything, but I will have to discontinue Sound Advice Thursdays if no one seeks my Sound Advice. So this right here is basically the blog equivalent of your dad yelling into the backseat, “Don’t make me turn this car around!!!” Because I will, you guys. I will turn this thing around.
Please send all burning questions — I know you have them — to stephanie.early.green [at] gmail [dot] com.
In the meantime, please feel free to peruse some of the past Sound Advice that I’ve so lovingly doled out, including:
- How to get out of wedding events, gracefully
- How to “unfriend” someone IRL
- How to let the guy/girl you’re seeing that you’re also seeing other guys/girls
- How to support a friend who can’t get a job
- How to get through middle school with your sanity intact
And many more!
See you next Thursday.